Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £23.56Trending at £26.13
- £19.99Trending at £24.16
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.26Trending at £31.99
About this product
- DescriptionCombines cybercrime and digital forensic topics to provides law enforcement and IT security professionals with the information needed to manage a digital investigation. This book helps analyze forensic data and recover digital evidence, and includes instructions for building a digital forensics lab. It is helpful for law enforcement agencies.
- Author BiographyJack Wiles is a security professional with over 40 years' experience in security-related fields. This includes computer security, disaster recovery, and physical security. He is a professional speaker, and has trained federal agents, corporate attorneys, and internal auditors on a number of computer crime-related topics. He is a pioneer in presenting on a number of subjects, which are now being labeled Homeland Security topics. Well over 10,000 people have attended one or more of his presentations since 1988. Jack is also a co-founder and President of TheTrainingCo., and is in frequent contact with members of many state and local law enforcement agencies as well as Special Agents with the U.S. Secret Service, FBI, IRS-CID, U.S. Customs, Department of Justice, The Department of Defense, and numerous members of High-Tech Crime units. He was also appointed as the first President of the North Carolina InfraGard chapter, which is now one of the largest chapters in the country. He is also a founding member of the U.S. Secret Service South Carolina Electronic Crimes Task Force. Jack is also a Vietnam veteran who served with the 101st Airborne Division in Vietnam in 1967-68, where he was awarded two Bronze stars for his actions in combat. He recently retired from the U.S. Army Reserves as a lieutenant colonel and was assigned directly to the Pentagon for the final seven years of his career. Anthony Reyes is a retired Detective with the New York City Police Department's Computer Crimes Squad. During his assignment with the Computer Crimes Squad, he investigated computer intrusion, fraud, identity theft, child exploitation, and software piracy. Detective Reyes previously sat as an alternate member of New York Governor George E. Pataki's Cyber-Security Task Force. Mr. Reyes is a member of the New York State Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforce. He is also a member of the National Institute of Justice Electronic Crime Partnership Initiative (ECPI). Additionally, he is a member of the High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA), and served as the President in 2005 of the Association's Northeast Chapter.
- Author(s)Anthony Reyes,Jack Wiles
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/12/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1460 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.