All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTackles the dilemma that plagues every modern woman and mother - how to manage family, work and a personal life all at the same time. This book takes up the big issues and breaks them up into manageable sections. It teaches women how to regain control of their lives with attitude.
- Author BiographyVicki Iovine is the syndicated columnist for the Los Angeles Times, a monthly columnist for Child magazine and is regularly featured on such national programs as Oprah, Today, Later Today and Barbara Walters. She lives with her husband and her four children in Southern California.
- Author(s)Vicki Iovine
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/05/2001
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date18/06/2005
- Weight380 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.21
- £4.98Trending at £5.29
- £8.61Trending at £9.08
- £9.02Trending at £10.15
- £7.32Trending at £7.61
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.