All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClair Wills's The Best Are Leaving is a study of representations of Irish emigrant culture and of Irish immigrants in Britain.
- Author BiographyClair Wills is Professor of Irish Literature at Queen Mary, University of London. Previous publications include That Neutral Island: A History of Ireland during the Second World War (2007) and Dublin 1916: The Siege of the GPO (2009).
- Author(s)Clair Wills
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.