Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionGuerrilla Marketing has always been about helping the little guy market effectively and succeeded against big-budget competitors. In the hyper-connected and hyper-competitive digital age, Guerrilla Marketing proves to be an essential key ingredient to help achieve business success. This title intends to deliver the best of Guerrilla Marketing.
- Author BiographyJay Conrad Levinson is the author of the best-selling marketing series in history, Guerrilla Marketing. His books have sold more than 20 million copies worldwide and appear in 62 languages. A former vice president and creative director at J. Walter Thompson Advertising and Leo Burnett Advertising, he is the chairman of Guerrilla Marketing International, a consulting firm serving large and small businesses worldwide. Jeannie Levinson is the co-author of Startup Guide to Guerrilla Marketing. She serves as the President of his Guerrilla Marketing International and is a founder of the Guerrilla Marketing Association, a subscription website that has been a support system for small business since l999.
- Author(s)Jay Levinson,Jeannie Levinson
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleGuerrilla Marketing
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.