All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor two years, the author shared the life of what he calls the 'Weston School', an elite New England boarding school. Describing the pastoral landscape and graceful buildings, the rich variety of classes and activities, and the rules that define the school, this book reveals a small world of deeply ambitious, intensely pressured students.
- Author BiographyRuben Gaztambide-Fernandez is Assistant Professor at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education.
- Author(s)Ruben A. Gaztambide-Fernandez
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note8 line illustrations, 1 table
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.