All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are one of the millions of occasional or chronic back pain sufferers, these simple but effective exercises based on Pilates, yoga and Alexander technique will help you to improve your posture, strengthen your muscles and relieve discomfort.
- Author BiographyStella Weller is a State Registered Nurse with a particular interest in pain and stress management. She has taught yoga and relaxation techniques to students of all ages and is the author of a number of highly rates health, exercise and yoga books.
- Author(s)Stella Weller
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/10/2011
- Content Note15 illustrations, 100photos
- Weight371 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
Most relevant reviews
- stroller*1029 Nov, 2011by
The best book I have read regarding treating a back problem
Excellent reference with good clear exercises to follow. recommended if you like me suffer with back pain from time to time.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.