CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1919, Bieberbach posed a seemingly simple conjecture. That 'simple' conjecture challenged mathematicians in complex analysis for the following 68 years! This work includes results related to several complex variables. It also includes open problems and a large number of mathematical results motivated by the Bieberbach conjecture.
- Author(s)Sheng Gong
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/07/1999
- Series TitleAMS/IP Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight583 g
- Width190 mm
- Height267 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.