All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses case history methodology to illustrate the relationship between theory and practice of the study of Dissociation Identity Disorder (DID). The book traces the clinical and social history of dissociation in a provocative examination of this phenomenon.
- Author(s)Robert W. Rieber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleLibrary of the History of Psychological Theories
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.