All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who works with the very young will delight in this charming treasury of age-appropriate programming ideas for children from as young as 6 months through age 3.
- Author BiographyBeth Maddigan is education librarian for Memorial University, Newfoundland, Canada. Roberta Thompson is family literacy coordinator for Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada. Stefanie Drennan is early childhood educator/children's programmer at Cambridge Libraries & Galleries, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Beth Christina Maddigan,Roberta E. Thompson,Stefanie Drennan
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight701 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.