All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book is a comprehensive study of Australian corporate life over the past 150 years.
- Author BiographySimon Ville is Professor and Head of the School of Economics and Information Systems at the University of Wollongong. He is editor of the Australian Economic History Review and author of several publications on business in Australia, including The Rural Entrepreneurs. David Merrett is an Associate Professor in the Department of Management at the University of Melbourne. He is a consultant to the ANZ Banking Group and has written extensively on business in Australia. Grant Fleming is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Finance and Applied Statistics at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)David Merrett,Grant Flemming,Simon Ville
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.93Trending at £8.16
- £20.43Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.