All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionMajor criminal trials have fascinated the American public for centuries; this book is the first to explain their nature, and their role in society.
- Author BiographyLawrence M. Friedman is Marion Rice Kirkwood Professor at Stanford Law School, USA. He is the author, among other works, of A History of American Law; The Legal System: A Social Science Perspective; Crime and Punishment in American History; and The Human Rights Culture.
- Author(s)Lawrence M. Friedman
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.