All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inside account of Vertex, a start-up pharmaceutical company, conveys the exciting drama being played out in the pioneering and enormously profitable field of drug research. Vertex is dedicated to designing--atom by atom--a new life-saving immunosuppressant drug that has major implications for HIV research.
- Author BiographyBarry Werth is an award-winning journalist whose articles have appeared in such publications as The New York Times, Washington Monthly, and GQ, where he is a writer-at-large. Currently at work on an expose about doctors and lawyers, he lives in Northampton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Barry Werth
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/09/1995
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleA Touchstone book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight420 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.