All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChuck Feeney was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey to an Irish-American family struggling to make their way in the fiercest years of the Depression. This biography of one of the world's richest and most secretive donors tells the story of how he made his millions - buying and selling in post second world war Europe and Asia - and how he spent them.
- Author BiographyConor O'Clery is an award-winning journalist and author who served as foreign correspondent for The Irish Times in London, Moscow, Beijing, Washington, and New York. He has written books on Russian, Irish, and American politics. He now lives in Dublin, Ireland.
- Author(s)Conor O'Clery
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note8 pp. b/w photo insert on text
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.