All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- Author(s)Claes Wahlestedt,William F. Colmers
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/01/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleContemporary Neuroscience
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight845 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsLarhammar et al.: Evolution of the Neuropeptide Y Family of Peptides. Allen/Balbi: Structure and Expression of the Neuropeptide Y Gene. Hendry: Organization of Neuropeptide Y Neurons in the Mammalian Central Nervous System. Sundler et al.: PP, PYY, and NPY: Occurrence and Distribution in the Periphery. Grundemar et al.: Receptors for Neuropeptide Y and Related Peptides. Bleakman et al.: Actions of Neuropeptide Y on the Electrophysiological Properties of Nerve Cells. Cox: The Role of NPY and Related Peptides in the Control of Gastrointestinal Function. Zukowska-Grojec/Wahlestedt: Origin and Actions of Neuropeptide Y in the Cardiovascular System. McAuley et al.: Central Cardiovascular Actions of Neuropeptide Y. McDonald/Koenig: Neuropeptide Y Actions on Reproductive and Endocrine Functions. Stanley: Neuropeptide Y in Multiple Hypothalamic Sites Controls Eating Behavior, Endocrine and Autonomic Systems for Body Energy Balance. Heilig: Neuropeptide Y in Relation to Behavior and Psychiatric Disorders: Some Animal and Clinical Observations. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.