All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first dedicated review of all major aspects of oligodendrocyte biology and their role in disease and neural repair.
- Author BiographyPatricia Armati is Associate Professor of Neuroscience and co-director of the Nerve Research Foundation, Brain and Mind Research Institute at the University of Sydney, Australia. She has a long standing interest in the cells of the nervous system and the relationship to disease and is editor of The Biology of Schwann Cells (Cambridge University Press, 2007). Emily Mathey is a postdoctoral scientist at the Brain and Mind Research Institute at the University of Sydney. She has a keen interest in both immunology and neurobiology with particular emphasis on pathogenic antibody responses in demyelinating disease of the peripheral and central nervous systems.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 10 colour illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAriel Arthur,Emily Mathey,Patricia Armati
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.