All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in 15th-century Florence, this is a novel of mystery, history, politics and passion. Fourteen-year-old Alessandra's love of art and her lively independence lure her into a world of all sorts of taboos. She must make crucial decisions about her life, as Florence itself must choose its future.
- Author BiographySarah Dunant is the author of six crime novels for which she won two Silver Daggers. Cultural commentator - for many years she presented The Late Show - she was editor of War of the Words (Virago 1994). Her two previous novels, Transgressions and Mapping the Edge, were the subject of major acclaim.
- Author(s)Sarah Dunant
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight470 g
- Width138 mm
- Height206 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £24.45Trending at £27.12
- £7.65Trending at £9.91
- £4.45Trending at £5.19
- £6.34Trending at £6.97
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £5.50Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.