Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £29.95+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by haocuk2014
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique insider account of the creation of the Euro by one of its principal architects.
- Author BiographyOtmar Issing is University Professor and President of the Center for Financial Studies at the University of Frankfurt and Honorary Professor of the University of Wurzburg. He is a former member of the board of the Deutsche Bundesbank (1990-1998) and a founding member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank (1998-2006).
- Author(s)Otmar Issing
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
- £8.22Trending at £8.51
- £11.66Trending at £12.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.