All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe black river of mortality is a constant presence in this latest collection by critically acclaimed poet C. K. Stead. Written within the last 18 months, these poignant poems vividly explore the poet s feeling of frailty following a stroke, which temporarily impaired his ability to read or write, and the subsequent excitement of recovery.
- Author BiographyC. K. Stead is professor emeritus at the University of Auckland and a fellow of the Royal Society of Literature. He is a Commander of the British Empire (CBE) and a recipient of the King s Lynn Poetry Prize. He is the author of numerous works, including All Visitors Ashore, Mansfield, and Quesada.
- Author(s)C. K. Stead
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.08Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.