All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a team of international experts, drawn from various traditions of political theology, this outstanding resource brings together 35 newly-commissioned essays in the field. Demonstrates that Christian theology is inherently political and shows how theology impacts on present-day political issues.
- Author BiographyPeter M. Scott is Senior Lecturer in Christian Social Thought and Director of the Lincoln Theological Institute at the University of Manchester, UK. He is the author of Theology, Ideology and Liberation (1994) and A Political Theology of Nature (2003). He is a member of the Center of Theological Inquiry, Princeton and the Manchester Centre for Public Theology, and is a director of the Manchester Research Institute for Religion and Civil Society. William T. Cavanaugh is Associate Professor of Theology at the University of St Thomas in St Paul, Minnesota, USA. He is the author of Torture and Eucharist (Blackwell, 1998) and Theopolitical Imagination (2003).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1040 g
- Width173 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byPeter Scott,William T. Cavanaugh
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £41.76Trending at £50.11
- £12.02Trending at £13.11
- £4.00Trending at £6.05
- £33.99Trending at £38.42
- £11.50Trending at £12.13
- £29.99Trending at £30.35
- £11.99Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.