All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the strengths of the highly successful first edition, the extensively updated Blackwell Guide to Ethical Theory presents a complete state-of-the-art survey, written by an international team of leading moral philosophers.
- Author BiographyHugh LaFollette is Marie and Leslie E. Cole Chair in Ethics, University of South Florida, St. Petersburg. He is editor-in-chief of the nine volume International Encyclopedia of Ethics (2013), and author of The Practice of Ethics (Blackwell, 2007) and Personal Relationships: Love, Identity, and Morality (Blackwell, 1995). He is co-author of Brute Science: The Dilemmas of Animal Experimentation (1996), and editor of several other volumes, including Ethics in Practice: An Anthology (third edition, Blackwell, 2007). Ingmar Persson is Professor of Practical Philosophy, University of Gothenburg, and Distinguished Research Fellow, Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics, University of Oxford. His publications include The Retreat of Reason (2005) and, together with Julian Savulescu, Unfit for the Future: The Need for Moral Enhancement (2012). He is now finishing From Morality to the End of Reason: An Essay on Rights, Reasons and Responsibility.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosophy Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byHugh LaFollette,Ingmar Persson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.26Trending at £23.98
- £6.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.80Trending at £7.71
- £9.12Trending at £9.91
- £8.13Trending at £8.37
- £8.93Trending at £9.24
- £6.99Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.