All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blackwell Guide to Mill's Utilitarianism volume is an ideal commentary for students on Mill's classic essay. Contains the complete text of Utilitarianism and twelve related essays. Essays cover the background to Mill's classic essay, analyses of the arguments, and contemporary debates within the utilitarian tradition.
- Author BiographyHenry R. West is Professor of Philosophy at Macalester College, St Paul, Minnesota. He is the author of An Introduction to Mill's Utilitarian Ethics (2004), Moral Philosophy: Classic Texts and Contemporary Problems (1977), and articles in journals and encyclopedias on John Stuart Mill and Utilitarianism.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2005
- Series TitleBlackwell Guides to Great Works S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight516 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byHenry West
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.