All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an international assembly of distinguished philosophers and legal theorists, The Blackwell Guide to the Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory creates a groundbreaking student resource in critical essays on the central themes and issues of the philosophy of law today. .
- Author BiographyMartin P. Golding is Professor of Philosophy and Professor of Law at Duke University, where he directs the joint law--philosophy program. His books include Philosophy of Law (1975), Legal Reasoning (1984), and Free Speech on Campus (2000). He is also editor of Jewish Law and Legal Theory (1994). William A. Edmundson is Professor of Law and of Philosophy at Georgia State University. He is author of Three Anarchical Fallacies (1998) and An Introduction to Rights (2004), and editor of The Duty to Obey the Law (1999). He is General Editor of the book series, Cambridge Introductions to Law and Philosophy.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosophy Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMartin P. Golding,William A. Edmundson
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.26Trending at £23.98
- £5.80Trending at £7.71
- £7.98Trending at £8.98
- £9.12Trending at £10.97
- £8.13Trending at £8.37
- £8.93Trending at £9.24
- £6.99Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.