All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of current approaches and research in the field of international organizations with a focus on implementation issues in a globalized context. * Written by a team of recognized leaders in the field, associated with the growing and influential International Organizations Network (ION).
- Author BiographyHenry W. Lane, Martha L. Maznevski, Mark E. Mendenhall, and Jeanne McNett are a highly regarded team of writers and teachers on international management. Harry Lane is the Darla and Frederick Brodsky Trustee Professor in Global Business at Northeastern University. Martha L. Maznevski is Professor of Organizational Behavior and International Management at the International Institute for Management Development, Lausanne. Mark E. Mendenhall is the J. Burton Frierson Chair of Excellence in Business Leadership at the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga. Jeanne McNett is Associate Professor of Management at Assumption College in Massachusetts. The editors have helped create the International Organizations Network, ION, to develop high-quality international management research on organizational and behavioral issues and increase its impact on management education and practice. ION has provided the authors, the research base, and worldwide teaching experience for this important new handbook on the complexities of global management behavior.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBlackwell Handbooks in Management
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight864 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byHenry W. Lane,Jeanne McNett,Mark E. Mendenhall,Martha L. Maznevski
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.