All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Iraq to the economy, leading academics and journalists assess Tony Blair's second term.
- Author BiographyAnthony Seldon is the co-founder of the Institute of Contemporary British History, and is Headmaster of Brighton College and Master Elect of Wellington College. He is the author or editor of over twenty-five books of contemporary history. Dennis Kavanagh is Professor of Politics at the University of Liverpool, and a senior scholar of British politics. He is the author of extensive publications including the British Election Survey series.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight902 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAnthony Seldon,Dennis Kavanagh
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.