All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author writes of the Americas, the Caribbean, and other sites of conquest and colonization, mingling the personal and the political, the present and the past on pages filled with the language of parting, remembering, promise and loss.
- Author BiographyMark McMorris is author of The Black Reeds (Georgia) and other collections. He has published his poems in New American Writing, Callaloo, Conjunctions, and other journals. McMorris is an assistant professor of English at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Mark McMorris
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- Language(s)English & English
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.11Trending at £11.95
- £9.19Trending at £9.43
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.53Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.