All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Prince is an online activist with a huge online following. His work has made him a lot of enemies, so when he dies in suspicious circumstances, the number of potential suspects is vast. The pressure on DCI Jeff Temple and his team intensifies when Prince's girlfriend decides to keep his legacy alive by taking over his blog.
- Author BiographyJames Raven was a journalist for most of his working life. After reporting for local, regional and national newspapers he moved into television in 1982 as a news scriptwriter with TVS television where he then worked his way up to become Director of News across Meridian, Anglia and HTV. When Granada took over most of ITV he became Managing Director of Granada Sport before setting up his own production company. James spends much of his time writing and travelling and also performs magic at various venues across the country. James has previously published five novels with Robert Hale, including Urban Myth, Random Targets and Dying Wish.
- Author(s)James Raven
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementAlabama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.