All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive reference guide to the key themes, major writings, context and influence of Hegel, one of the most important figures in 19th Century thought.
- Author BiographyAllegra de Laurentiis is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the State University of New York-Stony Brook. Her previous publications include Subjects in the Ancient and Modern World: On Hegel's Theory of Subjectivity (2005). Jeffrey Edwards is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the State University of New York-Stony Brook. His previous publications include Substance, Force and the Possibility of Knowledge: On Kant's Philosophy of Material Nature (2000).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- Series TitleBloomsbury Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight789 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byProfessor Allegra De Laurentiis,Professor Jeffrey Edwards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.