All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1904, Kentucky socialite Minnie C Fox published this book with over 300 recipes to celebrate the cuisine of the Bluegrass State. With its photographs of African American cooks at work and an introduction by Fox's brother, novelist John Fox Jr offers insight into the bond between well-to-do mistresses and their cooks at the turn of the century.
- Author BiographyToni Tipton-Martin, past president of the Southern Foodways Alliance, is the coauthor of A Taste of Heritage: New African American Cuisine. She lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Minnie C. Fox
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight713 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Introduction byJohn Fox, Jr.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.