All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionCaptures the story of the beloved American music - Bluegrass. This work includes an introduction that describes and traces the development of the music from its origins in Anglo-American folk tradition, overlaid with African American influences, to the popularity of Ralph Stanley, Alison Krauss, and the O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack.
- Author BiographyThomas Goldsmith is generations reporter for the News and Observer in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic in American Life
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byThomas Goldsmith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.