All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionA major re-evaluation of one of the most important liturgical manuscripts of late Merovingian Francia.
- Author BiographyDr Yitzhak Hen is in the Department of History, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel. Dr Rob Meens is in the Department of History, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2004
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Palaeography and Codicology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRob Meens,Yitzhak Hen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.