All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new tie-in edition of Agatha Christie's bestseller, to coincide with the broadcast of the new movie on ITV starring Geraldine McEwan. Includes a full colour plate section, a 'making of' essay, background facts and a bonus chapter.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMiss Marple
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/07/2011
- Content Note8 col plates (8pp)
- Weight130 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementTelevision tie-in edition
Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £37.32
- £4.50Trending at £5.17
- £8.82Trending at £11.08
- £13.97Trending at £14.95
- £4.36Trending at £4.65
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £5.13Trending at £5.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.