All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe postmodern view that human experience is constructed by language and culture has informed historical narratives for decades. This title offers an account of American religious history to highlight the biological body. It also offers a framework for explaining the richness, diversity, and endless creativity of American religious life.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Fuller is the Caterpillar Professor of Religious Studies at Bradley University. He has published a dozen books, including Spiritual, but Not Religious: Understanding Unchurched America, Wonder: From Emotion to Spirituality, and Spirituality in the Flesh: Bodily Sources of Religious Experience.
- Author(s)Robert C. Fuller
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleChicago History of American Religion
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.