All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers readers insights into the complexity of fatherhood. This title also offers a literary reader for the contemporary dad. It covers the spectrum of fatherhood experiences.
- Author BiographyBen George is editor of the literary journal Ecotone. His work has been nominated for a Pushcart Prize and for Best New American Voices, and has appeared in Ninth Letter, Tin House, and elsewhere. He lives with his wife and daughter in North Carolina, and teaches at UNC Wilmington.
- Author(s)Ben George
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.61Trending at £9.32
- £7.19Trending at £7.81
- £6.49Trending at £7.61
- £7.79Trending at £9.26
- £3.62Trending at £4.83
- £7.19Trending at £7.42
- £7.18Trending at £8.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.