All listings for this product
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.51
- £4.00Trending at £6.76
- £11.99Trending at £16.63
- £18.95Trending at £30.15
- £11.21Trending at £13.25
- £6.99Trending at £7.27
- £11.99Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as resistance literature, to strengthen and console loyal Jews of the second century BC who had to endure religious, economic, and social oppression at the hands of Antiochus I. This book includes the famous incident of 'the handwriting on the wall' and recounts the four vivid dream-visions or apocalypses which, through symbols and signs.
- Author BiographyLouis F. Hartman and Alexander A. Di Lella have revealed the profound religious and human dimensions of the Daniel stories. They present Daniel as a colorful and dramatic hero unique in biblical literature--an enduring symbol of hope and salvation for all men and women of faith who must suffer for their beliefs.
- Author(s)Alexander A. Di Lella,Louis F. Hartman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Introduction byLouis F. Hartman,Alexander A. Di Lella
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.