All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Book of Man, Bennett charts a clearer course, offering a positive, encouraging, uplifting, realizable idea of manhood, grounded in history and human nature, and practical for contemporary life.
- Author BiographyDr. William J. Bennett is one of America's most influential and respected voices on cultural, political, and educational issues. Host of the top-ten nationally syndicated radio shows, Bill Bennett's Morning in America, he is also the Distinguished Fellow of the American Strategy Group. He is the author and editor of more than twenty-five books, and lives near Washington, DC.
- Author(s)William J. Bennett
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1006 g
- Width194 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.