All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful managers such as Larry Bossidy of AlliedSignal and Jack Welch of General Electric offer advice and inspiration on the topic of management in this book. Each selection is introduced by the editor, providing interesting and relevant background information on each manager.
- Author BiographyPETER KRASS, a freelance writer and editor who lives in New Hampshire, is the editor of all five volumes in Wiley's Wisdom Series. Other titles in the series include The Book of Business Wisdom: Classic Writings by the Legends of Commerce and Industry; The Book of Leadership Wisdom: Classic Writings by Legendary Business Leaders; The Book of Investing Wisdom: Classic Writings by Great Stock-Pickers and Legends of Wall Street; and The Book of Entrepreneurs' Wisdom: Classic Writings by Legendary Entrepreneurs. He has contributed extensively to Investor's Business Daily.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight928 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byPeter Krass
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £8.81Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.68
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £20.24Trending at £21.13
- £7.61Trending at £8.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.