All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionA provocative book explores the relationship of music and the natural world.
- Author BiographyDavid Rothenberg is a composer and associate professor of philosophy at the New Jersey Institute of Technology. In 1996, he founded Terra Nova: Nature and Culture, a literary and artistic quarterly that looks at the cultural possibilities of environmentalism. Marta Ulvaeus received a PhD from NYU in performance studies. She was assistant editor of TDR (The Drama Review) for three years before becoming associate editor of Terra Nova.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Rothenberg,Marta Ulvaeus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.