All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTim Matson surveys an often overlooked aspect of independent living-firelight.
- Author BiographyTim Matson, a writer and aquaculture consultant, has been advising people how to build and maintain ponds and wetlands for more than 25 years through Earth Ponds, his pond design and restoration consulting firm. His writing has appeared in Yankee, Harrowsmith Country Life, Country Journal, and Vermont Life. He lives in Thetford Center, Vermont.
- Author(s)Tim Matson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication09/05/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight170 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.