All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoems that explore the territory of advancing age its tragicomedies, its passions, its engagement with the world.
- Author BiographyAlicia Suskin Ostriker is the author of eleven previous poetry collections, including: The Mother/Child Papers; No Heaven; the volcano sequence; and The Little Space: Poems Selected and New, 1968-1998. She has received the Paterson Poetry Prize, the William Carlos Williams Award, the San Francisco State Poetry Center Award, and has twice been a finalist for the National Book Award. Ostirker is Professor Emerita of English at Rutgers University and teaches in the low-residency MFA program of Drew University.
- Author(s)Alicia Suskin Ostriker
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePitt Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.