CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA timeless classic that points to tea as Asia's unique power to influence the world.
- Author BiographyOkakura (1863-1913) was an administrator and scholar who had a profound effect on art and aesthetics both in Japan and the West. He helped found an arts college and in 1904 became an assistant curator at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts. Through his writings, Okakura was able to permanently affect the way the West viewed Japan and Asia.
- Author(s)Kakuzo Okakura
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleStone Bridge Classics
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width134 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.