All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA great gift book for possibly the most impossible person to buy for! The Book of Thunks will shake up your templates, rattle your thought routines and force you to think about things differently.
- Author BiographyFounder and Managing Director of aptly named Independent Thinking Ltd, Ian Gilbert is the author of the bestselling Essential Motivation in the Classroom. He set up Independent Thinking Ltd to enrich the lives of young people by changing the way they think . He has worked with thousands of young people, teachers, parents and governors both in the UK and abroad.
- Author(s)Ian Gilbert
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width124 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Curran
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.