All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of interdisciplinary essays, which examine life in a transboundary region. It reveals the diversity, difficulties, and fortunes of a powerful but little-understood part of the North American West.
- Author BiographySterling Evans is an associate professor of history at Brandon University in Manitoba. He is the author of The Green Republic: A Conservation History of Costa Rica and the editor of American Indians in American History, 1870-2001: A Companion Reader.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySterling Evans
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.