Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative study of Polish migrants in the Ruhr Valley and in northeastern Pennsylvania, The Borders of Integration questions assumptions about race and white immigrant assimilation a hundred years ago, highlighting how the Polish immigrant experience is relevant to present-day immigration debates.
- Author BiographyBrian McCook is a senior lecturer in history and politics at Leeds Metropolitan University. He is the recipient of fellowships from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, the Social Science Research Council, the German Historical Institute, the Kosciuszko Foundation, and the Woodrow Wilson Center.
- Author(s)Brian McCook
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePolish and Polish-American Studies Series
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.