All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a set of essays that examines the border zones of Islamic civilisation, be they geographical, cultural or virtual. This book explores the local dynamics in these zones to test whether or not they support or contradict professor Samuel P Huntingdon's thesis of an emerging global confrontation between Islamic civilisation and its neighbours.
- Author BiographyStig Jarle Hansen, a specialist in Islamic philosophy as well as political Islam in Somalia, is currently a Senior Researcher at the NIBR Institutein Oslo, Norway. Atle Mesoy is a researcher in political Islam. Tuncay Karadas teaches at Sakarya University where he specializes on Turkish security, political theory and Islam.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAtle Mesoy,Stig Jarle Hansen,Tuncay Kardas
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.