Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the limits of and contradictions of transitional justice
- Author BiographyEtienne Balibar is Distinguished Professor of Humanities at the University of California at Irvine. He is the author of numerous books including We the People of Europe? Reflections of Transnational Citizenship, and Politics and the Other Scene. Sandro Mezzadra is Associate Professor of the Political Theory at the University of Bologna. He has published extensively on the subjects of citizenship, migration and postcolonialism. He is co-editor (with Andrea Fumagalli) of Crisis in the Global Economy: Financial Markets, Social Struggles, and New Political Scenarios. Ranabir Samaddar, earlier a professor of South Asian Studies, is now the Director of Calcutta Research Group, and founder-editor of the journal Refugee Watch. He is the author of several books on the subjects of Post-colonialism, India and Politics, including The Marginal Nation and The Emergence of the Political Subject.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePolitics, History, & Social Change
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEtienne Balibar,Ranabir Samaddar,Sandro Mezzadra
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.