All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bounds of Cognition defends a theory of the mark of the cognitive, a common sense approach to cognitive science that differentiates between cognitive and non-cognitive processes. Addressing the limits of the embodied mind, the mark of the cognitive is a refreshing alternative approach to extended cognition.
- Author BiographyFrederick Adams is Professor of Cognitive Science & Philosophy and Chair of Linguistics and Cognitive Science at the University of Delaware. He is also director of the Delaware Program in Cognitive Science. He publishes in epistemology, philosophy of language, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of science. Kenneth Aizawa is Charles T. Beaird Professor of Philosophy in the Department of Philosophy at Centenary College of Louisiana and is the author of The Systematicity Arguments (2003).
- Author(s)Frederick Adams,Kenneth Aizawa
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £11.06Trending at £15.33
- £8.19Trending at £9.52
- £9.81Trending at £10.28
- £11.16Trending at £15.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.56
- £6.44Trending at £8.01
- £4.50Trending at £5.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.