All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.53
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.76Trending at £8.86
- £21.70Trending at £23.34
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.18Trending at £7.83
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry Bank Choice. Mark Waldron's debut collection The Brand New Dark is a book about sex, eyes, eggs, dogs, death and sausages. Funny, dark, disconcerting and moving, this entertaining collection of accessible poems is a book for all the people who don't like poetry as well as for the people who do.
- Author BiographyMark Waldron's first book, The Brand New Dark was published by Salt Publishing in 2008. His work appears in Identity Parade, New British and Irish Poets published by Bloodaxe in 2010. He lives in east London with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Mark Waldron
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.