CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Brazilian experience is a pace setter in the transition from an authoritarian regime to the establishment of stable and democratically responsible political institutions. This study addresses issues regarding the role of executive and congressional bureaucracies in the system of government.
- Author BiographyABDO I. BAAKLINI is Director of the Center for Legislative Development, Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy, State University of New York at Albany. He is the author of Comparative Legislative Reforms and Innovations (1977) and has long been engaged in research about legislatures in South America and Eastern Europe.
- Author(s)Abdo I. Baaklini
- Date of Publication22/07/1992
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleContributions in Political Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 298.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.