All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCooper shows that the greatest question facing postmodern states is how they should deal with a world in which missiles and terrorists ignore borders and where Cold War alliances no longer guarantee security.
- Author BiographyRobert Cooper is one of Britain s most senior diplomats. He is Head of the Defense and Overseas Secretariat in the Cabinet Office and former British ambassador to Bonn. He is also Tony Blair s special advisor of foreign affairs.
- Author(s)Robert Cooper
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Weight218 g
- Width141 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.