All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title challenges popular views of the First World War as catastrophic and futile and the Second World War as a well-conducted and victorious moral crusade.
- Author BiographyBrian Bond is Emeritus Professor of Military History at King's College London, where he has played a leading role in the development of military history in the Department of War Studies from 1966 to 2001. He was president of the British Commission for Military History from 1986 to 2006. He has published numerous books including The Unquiet Western Front (2002) and Survivors of a Kind: Memoirs of the Western Front (2008).
- Author(s)Brian Bond
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
- £4.98Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.